Friday, February 3, 2006

Foggy morning

It has been very foggy here the last few mornings. Ususally I notice the fog out the front windows, with the houses and the street softened by the clouds. This morning I happened to look out our back windows - at the naked trees standing in the fog. I am always amazed at DebR's amazing pictures of the everyday things she sees on her property. So I thought to myself - "You can that too, lazy bones!" I grabbed my camera and headed out the back door. Here's what I found.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! See...YOU can do that too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a nice morning that must be! Paul says he likes to wake up in WV because it is always foggy. True enough, and it rarely ever so here. So glad you get to see that wonderful quilt history during your spring break. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. Dad loves winter trees... and I'm starting to appreciate them, too. I used to agonize over the months when there were no leaves, but now I'm seeing the beauty in winter, too...

    love you -- mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning photos! I really miss naked trees and grey skies LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're beautiful, Sarah! I especically love the first photo. It really invokes a mood.

    ReplyDelete