so I went onto this website and dug up these little known facts. By the way, I found this website thanks to Deb R over at Red Show Ramblings.
Prepare to be shocked!
1. Sarah N can jump up to sixteen times her own height.
2. You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Sarah N to reach the earth's core.
3. There are 336 dimples on Sarah N! (no, I am not telling where!)
4. Sarah N can smell some things up to six miles away! (chocolate chips cookies, fresh baked bread, and hot apple pie!)
5. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Sarah N.
6. Sarah N can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak!
7. New Zealand was the first place to allow Sarah N to vote!
8. The average human spends about 30 days during their life waiting for Sarah N.
9. In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Sarah N on New Year's Day!
10. Sarah N will become gaseous if her temperature rises above -42°C. (well, that explains a lot of things!)
OK, Nina! Are these more exciting tidbits about me?
DH just came home. He has been gone since Wednesday morning and will leave again on Monday morning. His studio at Auburn designed and is now building a Habitat for Humanity house over in western Alabama. They have to have it completed by May 15th. I think I will go spend some time with him!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!