Friday, December 21, 2007

Final countdown - friday 3 pm

2 days until we head to Arkansas and then on to Tennessee.
4 portfolios ready to go.
5 table runners completed and ready to go.
5 pillow cases made and hidden away.
1 baby quilt quilted and bound!
1 table runner still waiting to be quilted.
1 baby quilt waiting its turn on the machine. -
1 portfolio in pink needing to be made.
1 table runner in need of binding !
1 last minute special request that is not getting done!(Sorry mom!)

Can I somehow add more hours to my days?

Here's hoping you are getting all your holiday sewing done!
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your Blog some weeks ago and have found it fascinating!!

    The last time I did any quilting was in school (many years ago)and I have been very impressed by the quality and quantity of your work.

    It is a shame but we don't seem to have the same tradition of quilting in England as you seem to have in the USA. But I suppose that is the beauty of the internet, that sitting in England I can read your Blog and enjoy your passion.

    May I take this opportunity to wish you and all your friends a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often kid my husband about going to Walmart and buying me some time...like years...

    grins!!

    JulieQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloglines hasn't been updating your posts, so I thought I'd come to wish you Happy Holidays anyway. I hope you are enjoying your trip. Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I can't add more hours to your day. I've tried for years and it just doesn't happen! :)

    Hope you all had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't that be just wonderful!Looks like you did well without a time turner, Tracey

    ReplyDelete