So I got the backing pieced and the whole thing on the machine. Got one half a row quilted and ran out of bobbin. After I changed the bobbin, suddenly the tension was totally off. So after spending half an hour ripping out the bad stitches, I have to wrestle with the machine, trying to figure out what went wrong. Finally got things back on track. I got the first row quilted and I have called it quits for the evening. I can only handle so much aggravation today!
I decided to do a big meander on this quilt. I have not just meandered in a LONG time. It felt really weird and I had to pay close attention so I did not sew any loops into it.
Hope everyone else is getting some quilting of their own done. Have a great weekend!